State Bank of India offers the facility of Phone Banking to its customers. Phone Banking can help you to do all work related to the bank just by dialling the toll-free number by dialling SBI toll-free number.
The best advantage of Phone Banking is that you don’t require any Internet Banking or SMS banking. You just need a smartphone or feature phone.
What are the benefits of SBI Phone Banking?
SBI Phone Banking gives its users a number of benefits As sbi net banking. They are:-
- See Account balance and Account Statement
- SBI to SBI Account Fund Transfer
- Check Bank Statement for the previous 6 months
- Cheque Book Request
- Change Registered Mobile Number
- Open Fix Deposit
- Stop Check Payment
So these are the benefits of Phone Banking. Even you can change your registered mobile number through this mode.
Process to register For SBI Phone Banking
When you undertake the process of SBI Phone Banking Registration, do keep your registered mobile number with the account, ATM / Debit Card and PIN along with you.
After completing the process you can log in to sbi for your Phone banking from any mobile. For that, you don’t require the registered mobile phone number.
1: To begin with you need to dial SBI Toll-Free Number 1800112211 or 18004253800.
2: Once you have called the toll free number, listen to the IVR instructions carefully and dial the number accordingly.
- You will be asked to dial (1) for Phone Banking
- After that, you have to dial (2) for the Phone Banking registration.
- Now you have to enter your 16 digit ATM / Debit card number.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your ATM PIN.
- After entering the PIN you need to enter your 11-digit account number.
Once you have completed all these steps, your registration process will be completed successfully for Phone Banking.
After this, a phone banking password will be sent to you on your registered mobile number. You need to change this default password within a period of 48 hours. Do keep in mind that your account number is your user id. To change the password follow the steps mentioned below.
3: After that dial SBI Toll-free number again
- After dialling the Number, select (1) for Phone Banking.
- Now select (1) to login Phone Banking and enter the User ID that is you need to fill your Account Number
- Enter the default password which you have received on your mobile.
- Now you can set your new 6-digit password.
The process is complete and you can make use of SBI Phone Banking.
4: To make use of Phone Banking call on SBI Toll-Free numbers and enter your User ID and password. You will be logged in to Phone Banking.
After logging in, follow IVR instructions and dial the numbers for different services.
So this is the process for SBI Phone Banking which you can do while sitting at your home. You can even visit the nearest SBI ATM for the same.